COVID-19: what 4Secure is doing to ensure business continuity
We have been planning our response to the virus since the very early stages of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, working with our suppliers and partners and following Government guidance at every point.
Since then, we have enacted our resilience and business continuity plan to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on our operations.
Here are some of the ways we have been ensuring our business continuity in the UK:
- We have been closely monitoring and managing the COVID-19 situation since the beginning to be able to respond as necessary. The health and safety of our people and customers is our priority.
- Throughout this period, our people have remained in daily contact and continue to receive regular communications from our management team. Our focus has been to communicate regularly and transparently, providing advice, support and assurance wherever possible.
- Since 19thMarch our people have been working remotely and continue to do so in line with government advice.
We are fully supportive of flexible and remote working and trust that our people are able to carry out their work around any commitments they have. We have the equipment and capabilities in place to enable our people to work remotely and securely. We acknowledge that in these unprecedented times some of our people may need to work flexibly to support their family and friends.
- We have successfully moved our entire team to home-based working ensuring they are able to continue to support our clients and deliver projects.
- On a very exceptional basis, there may be individuals that need to occasionally work from 4Secure’s head office – for example those working on critical national projects.
If our staff are requested to visit client sites for critical reasons, we will work with our customers to ensure the safety of our people and the continuity of business operations.
Since the Coronavirus outbreak, we have been working closely with our key suppliers to review their contingency plans and integrate them into our own response to ensure continuity of service, across all aspects of our supply chain.
Events and society
- 4Secure is a keen supporter of our charity partner (Barnardo’s and the White Hat Rally). Our priority is to continue providing support to achieve their objectives wherever possible but we recognise that the current situation impacts this and we are working on new initiatives to support them.
- Sadly, this means that our highly popular Wine Evening (usually run alongside the InfoSec Europe event – and this year scheduled for 3rd June) is postponed and a new event will be arranged in due course.