Envisioned to meet the needs of operators to securely interface with critical systems and applications, 4SP69 embodies current next generation, man-portable, secure cross-domain communications. 4SP69 extends the capabilities of conventional field deployable communication solutions whilst guarding those secure systems.
Designed to satisfy the requirements of extremely diverse and strategic missions, 4SP69 is a robust, agile and portable solution. Containing an accredited cross domain solution, in its class offering customer driven size weight and power ratios. The 4SP69 provides a uniquely flexible answer to real-world security problems for seeking data exfiltration from critical infrastructure applications in restricted environments.
4SP69 houses 2 security enhanced, embedded flanking Servers to process and encrypt the data, with an OWL MPDS card set which facilitates the multiple, concurrent, one-way data streams.
- Highly ruggedised, bi-directional, cross-domain data transfer (man-portable SWaP).
- Hot-swappable battery for field deployable capability.
- One-way data transfer or network segregated Bi-directional.
- Extendable software capability with Trusted Filter and bespoke filtering modules.
- Transfer rate up to 100mbp/s (Transfer speed – Field upgradable)
- 4GB RAM.
- 32GB internal Storage.
- MPDS card set – up to 100mbp/s data transfer.
- 4Secure Enhanced operating system (in development).
- Hourly file integrity check (SHA256 checksum)
- Wide protocol support
- Simple configuration management (dialog menus).