Enables inherently two-way, bi-directional TCP applications which rely on request-response architecture to operate via two physically separate unidirectional flow control appliances.
- Supports HTTP/HTTPS, VNC, RDP and other TCP based protocols.
Conducts granular verification of data across domains, effectively acting as the gatekeeper to the boundaries.
- Enables syntactic and semantic verification of XML, JSON and complex compound schema verification of data.
- Non-compliant data is quarantined to protect your network form malicious content.
- Advanced HTTP Verification. Filtering HTTP Request header fields, request methods, request body fields and URL query string fields.
- Advanced event logging with user alerts.
Integrates with a multitude of security information and event management systems (SIEMS).
- Provides release authority to data flows out of the secure network.
- Provides assurance and conformity checks to the data entering the protected network.
Decryption and Re-Encryption Engine
Terminates TLS, enabling raw HTTP payload to be verified before re-establishing HTTPS
- Decrypts TLS enabling HTTPS to be interpreted as HTTP by the verification engine.
- Re-encrypts data on successful validation of the HTTP payload, before establishing a HTTPS connection to the destination system.
TrustedFilter: A UK Sovereign Capability
As a UK Sovereign capability, TrustedFilter is trusted by the UK Government and Ministry of Defence as of vital importance to national security and the UK’s strategic interests.
Solutions enabled with TrustedFilter™
Command and Control
Secure File Import
Secure Browse Down
Call for a Quick Consultation
Can't wait for a response? Call us now for a quick consultation with one of our cross domain solution specialists.